When itchy, painful and weird warts step on your fingers, all you are needed is to learn how to get rid of warts on your fingers!
Either it’s a finger or thumb; they can take birth whenever and wherever they can. Your entire finger required from you is a possible and working remedy for getting free from it.
The finger can turn in to the condition like:
And, possibly like this if not treated!
So, if warts on your fingers are:
- Creating difficulty in putting a ring
- Producing pain while you touch
- Causing issue in holding something
You are at the place where we will surely help you for getting rid of this weird problem on your fingers!
To this end, it is essential to fix warts as soon as possible before they get more significant and numerous in their size & quantity.
So below, you will gain information like:
- What causes warts on fingers?
- And more importantly: how to get rid of warts on your fingers!
- And finally: Other habits for preventing from warts
Let’s dive in!
What causes warts on fingers?
The usual cause of the warts is HPV (Human papilloma virus) which leads to a huge growth of keratin on your skin. It can easily spread to any second person with a just skin to skin contact. As its a virus so you should treat it sooner in order to prevent it from attacking the others.
How to Get Rid of Warts on Your Fingers
So here’s how to get rid of warts on your fingers:
- Tea tree oil solution
- Use white vinegar
- Take vitamin C tablets/foods
- Your homemade garlic paste
- Use Aloe Vera plant
- Use the baking powder
- Use apple cider vinegar
- The Banana remedy
- The milky solution
- Use Honey
Tea tree oil solution:
This oil is fantastic for treating our fingers which are affected by warts. All because it consists of the antiviral and antiseptic solution that contains what you need for curing warts on your fingers.
You will have to manage:
- A little amount of tea tree oil
The way of using this tip:
Before doing anything, first of all, wash your hands properly with better antibacterial soap if possible or with other ones.
- After that, add little quantity of pure tea tree oil on another hand’s finger and simply apply to warts.
- While you have done this, cover warts with a piece of cloth or better with a bandage.
- Keep that bandage on the finger for a night or at least eight hours of time.
- After waking from the bed, take off the bandage slightly and clean off warts through a piece of cotton or a tissue paper.
The tea tree oil is an adequate tip for warts, but it can take more than the weeks depending on the growing stage of the viral infection.
Till when to use this tip:
Keep reusing this remedy until you don’t find warts have been successfully vanished off from your finger.
Get rid of wart using white vinegar:
Warts on your fingers can hopefully be removed by using the white vinegar.
For working with this tip, you need:
- One tablespoon white vinegar
- Piece of cotton
To work with this tip:
- Before doing anything, wash your hands with ordinary temperature water, and dry thoroughly
- Soak the cotton piece in the white vinegar. Make sure the cotton is wholly observed with the liquid.
- Now apply that cotton piece correctly to every o the fingers which are suffering from warts.
- After that, cover your finger with medical tape or an excellent bandage for keeping the remedy useful for long.
- Leave the tape for the whole night & uncover your finger in the morning.
You are done!
How often to use this:
You need to use this remedy for every night until your fingers are not free of warts.
Or you can use this method by soaking your hands; let’s know how to do that:
- Add some spoon of white vinegar and water in any container like a bowl.
- Soak your affected hands into that container for at least 20 minutes of time.
If you find this method easy, you can even use this according to your desire. Repeat this method daily for an exact time, and the approach suggested above.
Take vitamin C tablets/foods:
According to the research, vitamin C is also the better cure for treating warts on our body.
So have a vitamin C tablets, crush it, and turn it into the powder form.
After preparing its powder, add little amount of water so that it can turn into a paste (don’t turn that into the complete liquid form.)
Now, in the end, apply your own homemade vitamin C paste on the warts of your finger.
Your homemade garlic paste:
The occurrence of garlic has become a common thing in our most of the health-related articles. Like other of the issues in your body, you can too fix your affected finger by just preparing your garlic paste right at your home.
For this you need:
- Three pieces of garlic
- A minimal amount of water
The way of preparing and applying this paste:
- Take a small bowl, put the pieces of garlic in it, now add one tablespoon water to the bowl.
- Use any tool for crushing the garlic for making the paste of it.
- When you get successful in turning garlic into the paste, directly apply that paste on your wart finger.
How much to use this paste:
You may have to use this more than once. So reuse the same method for the next time when you make the garlic paste.
Do you have an Aloe Vera plant?
If yes, then it means you have a most exceptional solution right at your place!
- Cut a little of a leaf of Aloe Vera from the plant, take out its gel and put on any bowl.
- Now apply that extracted Aloe Vera gel to those fingers of your hand which is affected by warts.
We considered aloe Vera because…
Because the gel of Aloe Vera is enriched with Malic acid which is an excellent solution for the skin issues as well as warts on your fingers.
The baking powder of your kitchen:
Search in your kitchen cabinets; you might have some amount of baking soda there and if so, you can use it for getting rid of warts on your fingers.
What you need:
- Two tablespoon baking soda
- One tablespoon castor oil
Application of this tip:
- Add the prescribed amount of baking soda & castor oil in a bowl and mix them to prepare a solution.
- Now cover your affected finger with the created solution and cover the finger with a proper bandage.
- Unpack your finger after a few hours & reapply the solution on the next day just like the instructions we described to you.
Use apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar has countless benefits, and one of the benefits is that you can use it to treat warts on fingers.
This vinegar, in reality, doesn’t fight with the virus that produces warts, but except that, it is excellent in removing the flesh that is responsible for making warts on your finger.
So it will effectively peel away warts out from your finger’s skin.
- Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Some pieces of cotton
- A bandage
How to use this method:
- Make a ball of cotton pieces by rolling it; soak that cotton in the vinegar. Let the cotton to absorb the vinegar altogether.
- Now squeeze the cotton ball on the vinegar container of vinegar, so that it won’t spread when you apply on the finger.
- Now put that cotton ball on the affected finger and cover that with a bandage.
- Put the bandage correctly so that you can keep it remain on your finger for a long time without getting released.
- Remove the after some of the hours of time.
How much to use this method:
You can use this remedy for a couple of weeks until warts don’t get vanished from your fingers.
The Banana remedy:
Like several of other new tips, you can also use banana remedy for the cure of your finger. All you are need is to follow the steps as explained below.
You will need:
- Just a peel of banana!
The technique of this remedy:
- First of all, remove the mush inside of the banana’s peel, now apply that peel slightly over your warts fingers of your hand.
- After applying the peel for some minutes, you need to wash off your hands for preventing warts for further growth and spread.
How often to use this remedy:
Keep using this simple and almost free of cost tip daily until you don’t see your hands free of weird warts.
The milky solution:
We believe that you are must having milk right in your refrigerator, if yes, then go ahead for this simple and easy solution!
- A tablespoon of milk
- A piece of cotton
To make this tip work, you have to:
Soak the cotton in the milk and apply it on the fingers which are affected by warts. Don’t get hurry; apply the liquid entirely to each affected areas of the hands.
So let’s get yourself learned how to get rid of warts on your fingers just by using honey.
You need only:
- Half tablespoon honey
How to work with honey:
- You guys have to apply the enriched and beneficial honey to every of the overwhelmed fingers.
- You can use your fingers for applying the honey for the effective treatment.
How long to use this tip:
Have this simple tip for twice a day with the exact quantity of honey we suggested above. (Repeating for you all: Half tablespoon honey!)
Other habits for preventing from warts:
We believe that you peoples will hopefully get rid of warts on your fingers by the suggested tips above. However, you may have a look at the habits that can keep you & your family safe from getting affected by warts in future.
Here are few good practices:
Wash your hands (A healthy habit):
By just keeping your hands clean with better anti-bacterial soap, you can prevent yourself from lots of the viral infection.
One of them is the infection that causes warts on your fingers!
Dirty hands mean you are taking germs & viral infection inside your body with the food you eat with your hands. Moreover, your infection can transfer to other peoples shaking hands.
So it is necessary to keep yourself especially your hands clean to protect yourself from such viruses.
Don’t touch others:
We shouldn’t let our infected hands reached to the other healthy person.
So by preventing from shaking hands, you also have to avoid your hand touch to the others.
Use separate items:
- Body products
And other which are touched by your hands should be kept away from your friends or family members.
To this end, you have learned some healthy habits and the best thing: How to get rid of warts on your fingers
The homemade and straightforward remedies that we described you throughout the articles have a practical solution for your issue.
So, try them, share with others and provide your feedback on how effectively these tips have worked for you!
If you have got any more tip or any feedback, please let us know by commenting below or by contacting us.